Saturday, June 7, 2008

Blessings for a couple.

6th june 08.I've went for a christian wedding ceremony.It's my neighbour's wedding day.This is a blissful day for them.the church was well decorated.with many 'JESUS' words.haha...The ceremony was just like what we watch in tv,the priest asked the couple will them be together no matter what happen,share the joys and burden together and be loyal to each other...etc. Then,they exchanged the ring.The wedding was started by singing song,then followed by exhortation and benediction.The preist also told us many stories which happen in our life.Before the ending of the ceremony,we were invited to have ur teabreak.All the snacks ans cakes are delicious.And of course,I've eaten many of it...haha...But,I didn't go for the dinner,and I'm spending time to write this.
Holidays are gonna end soon...have a nice day!

4 comments:

Karwen Koay said...

thanks for the effort..cant look for the deep words in dict le..

duh tomato said...

haha...me too...too 'chim' already....

duh tomato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~jocelyn~ said...

swt lah...dic got..