Saturday, March 1, 2008

M not equals to W

God has created us human beings, each with their own intelligence. Perhaps,a lil' bit too much for one person. It's not really a fair deal, you know? Sometimes, we tend to forget that, the world is not only made up of one person, indeed it is a society, a place filled with people's unity. A human being should understand that, instead of just a 'ME' word, there is a 'WE' too. Has anyone realised that the 'M' is just an inverse of the word 'W'? By just inversely placed the alphabet, it can actually be changing the whole meaning of it. Hard to believe small act brings lotsa differences huh? And yes, by realising this, shouldn't we keep to ourselves that we should be unite, believe and trust in the word 'WE'? And in order to achieve that, isn't it approprite for us to learn on how to tolerate, accept, cooperate and so on? And not just applying only the word 'ME' in life and hope on others to surrender to just you huh? Maybe, today, as you read through, you will be saying that I'm making this a big deal, and denying that you're such a person. Someday, someday, you will know, and be grateful of what we did, for you.

A lil' note from me:
My parents named me and my sister, me as Karwen, my sis as Karming. In which our initials are spelled as 'KW' and 'KM', the inversed word 'M' and 'W', I guess, they're hoping us sisters to be united too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... u imagination realy great...
if u realy wan 2 knw y u parent named u as Karwen & u sis as Karmin... u better ask u parent... & tel me da answer... tq... :p
~kenzy~

Karwen Koay said...

Thanks, but, even if I knew also wont tell u lerr

Anonymous said...

o... nvm loh... tat u choice...
~kenzy~